Table of Contents
Become tech and design entrepreneur
Business, design and tech are in constant flux. These areas are changing every day. Get a new update just once a week – it features long-form articles, and essays, on what’s going on business, design and technology. I’ve written 420+ articles and essays and many of those have been featured and quoted on Net Magazine, A List Apart, YFS Magazine and Codementor.
The goal of this blog is to help you master design, technology and entrepreneurship. Nothing more and nothing less. Use this knowledge to build your own company. Yes, you can become tech and design entrepreneur.
13 reasons why you should NOT subscribe to this blog:
- You prefer short and shallow articles, 250 words at max.
- You like to do things the easy way.
- You are afraid of thinking.
- You don’t like to question the status quo.
- You don’t believe that you can master more than one area.
- You can’t handle the truth without any decoration.
- You like to follow orders instead of finding your own way.
- You like articles with many images since reading is too “hard”.
- You like filler words such as “really”, “honestly”, “truly”, etc.
- You don’t like the practical side.
- You don’t believe in yourself.
- You are a dreamer, not doer.
- You need to “feel” motivated to get sh*t done.
13 reasons why you SHOULD subscribe to this blog:
- You like going deep on the subject, amount of words doesn’t matter.
- You like to do things the hard way.
- You love thinking.
- You like to question the status quo and thinking for yourself.
- You believe that you can master more than one area.
- You want to hear the truth without any decoration, no BS.
- You like finding your own way instead of following orders.
- You don’t care about images, it’s about the information.
- You don’t like filler words.
- You want to put the theory to practice.
- You believe in yourself and you know what do you want.
- You are a dreamer AND doer.
- You don’t care about motivation, you just get sh*t done.
Are you ready to take the red pill and see what can you achieve?